Denpasar hotels and resorts are spread out finely throughout Bali's provincial capital. Denpasar has a small town feel to it. A few department stores and shopping centres (the likes of Tiara Dewata, Matahari Department Store, and Ramayana Mall) are smack-dab in the heart of town.
Various highlights such as the Museum Negeri Bali, the Denpasar Arts Center and the Badung Market are among the few. International services, such as banks, hospitals and several consulates are located in Denpasar. New and exciting Denpasar city hotels have emerged recently, adding to the alternatives to the many beach resorts, and boast good facilities and services.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour