Bali Hotels and Resorts
Denpasar Hotels & Resorts
Hotels in Denpasar, Bali
Denpasar hotels and resorts are spread out finely throughout Bali's provincial capital. Denpasar has a small town feel to it. A few department stores and shopping centres (the likes of Tiara Dewata, Matahari Department Store, and Ramayana Mall) are smack-dab in the heart of town.
Various highlights such as the Museum Negeri Bali, the Denpasar Arts Center and the Badung Market are among the few. International services, such as banks, hospitals and several consulates are located in Denpasar. New and exciting Denpasar city hotels have emerged recently, adding to the alternatives to the many beach resorts, and boast good facilities and services.
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Private Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple with Dinner
- Kintamani Volcano, Ubud & Barong Dance Performance
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ayung River
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private East Coast Tour
- Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
All Hotels in Denpasar