Denpasar hotels and resorts are spread out finely throughout Bali's provincial capital. Denpasar has a small town feel to it. A few department stores and shopping centres (the likes of Tiara Dewata, Matahari Department Store, and Ramayana Mall) are smack-dab in the heart of town.
Various highlights such as the Museum Negeri Bali, the Denpasar Arts Center and the Badung Market are among the few. International services, such as banks, hospitals and several consulates are located in Denpasar. New and exciting Denpasar city hotels have emerged recently, adding to the alternatives to the many beach resorts, and boast good facilities and services.
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour