Candidasa hotels provide a place for respite and a gateway to the island's serene seaside east. Candidasa is named after an old temple relief in the landmark lagoon located on the nearby hillside. This eastern destination is a laid-back alternative to the common crowds of the south. A good base from where to further explore the quieter and countryside feel of eastern Bali.
The beach here doesn’t aspire to being one of the best the island has to offer, however the offshore islands and nearby beaches readily make up for it. The area is known for its underwater life and diving has become of the more popular activities along with other water sports.
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour