Most hotels near BICC (Bali International Convention Centre) are actually Nusa Dua’s luxury five-star resorts. They offer a central location in a secluded tourism enclave on this island’s south-eastern peninsular area. Choosing from any of these hotels also means that you are within convenient distance to the centre, allowing for ease of access for logistics, participants as well as visitors to the various exhibitions, concerts and special events held at this premier MICE (meetings, incentives, conferences and events) venue.
As a focal point of the BTDC (Bali Tourism Development Corporation) area, the hotels near BICC (Bali International Convention Centre) are also within only minutes’ transfer from other highlight attractions of Nusa Dua. These include the spectacular Devdan Show at the Bali Nusa Dua Theatre, which is adjacent The Bay cluster of beachfront dining and entertainment spots; the Bali Collection shopping and entertainment centre, Museum Pasifika, the Bali National Golf Club, and the laidback and sandy bay with the namesake twin capes that gave Nusa Dua (‘two islands’) its name.
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour