Amed hotels provide the perfect retreats in this easternmost part of Bali, from where to discover the exotic scenes of the long coast. It is also a favourite area for enjoying among the island's most prominent dive sites, such as Tulamben and the US cargo shipwreck, USAT Liberty.
Sunrises are just as dramatic as the tiny colorful sails of the fishermen's outriggers dotting on the sparkling golden Bali sea east. A village on its own, Amed now refers to the whole long coast shared by seven idyllic fishing villages namely Jemeluk, Bunutan, Lipah, Selang, Banyuning and Aas. If your preference is a quieter, laid-back location and where life is at a slower pace, Amed is your holiday destination.
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour