Amed hotels provide the perfect retreats in this easternmost part of Bali, from where to discover the exotic scenes of the long coast. It is also a favourite area for enjoying among the island's most prominent dive sites, such as Tulamben and the US cargo shipwreck, USAT Liberty.
Sunrises are just as dramatic as the tiny colorful sails of the fishermen's outriggers dotting on the sparkling golden Bali sea east. A village on its own, Amed now refers to the whole long coast shared by seven idyllic fishing villages namely Jemeluk, Bunutan, Lipah, Selang, Banyuning and Aas. If your preference is a quieter, laid-back location and where life is at a slower pace, Amed is your holiday destination.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour