Amed Hotels & Resorts
Hotels in Amed, Bali
Amed hotels provide the perfect retreats in this easternmost part of Bali, from where to discover the exotic scenes of the long coast. It is also a favourite area for enjoying among the island's most prominent dive sites, such as Tulamben and the US cargo shipwreck, USAT Liberty.
Sunrises are just as dramatic as the tiny colorful sails of the fishermen's outriggers dotting on the sparkling golden Bali sea east. A village on its own, Amed now refers to the whole long coast shared by seven idyllic fishing villages namely Jemeluk, Bunutan, Lipah, Selang, Banyuning and Aas. If your preference is a quieter, laid-back location and where life is at a slower pace, Amed is your holiday destination.
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Private Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple with Dinner
- Kintamani Volcano, Ubud & Barong Dance Performance
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ayung River
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private East Coast Tour
- Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion