Where to Stay in Bali at Best Prices
Hotels in Bali serve as your home away from home, and where you stay makes up most of your Bali holiday experience. Here, we ease your step in choosing from the huge variety of Bali hotels and resorts in our collection that each offer unique sets of facilities and services catering to different tastes. If you have a penchant for sun, sand and surf, and preferring a beachfront resort, then accommodation that suit you, your family or friends are in the famous beach resort areas of Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Nusa Dua or Sanur.
If Bali's scenic valleys with flowing green rice fields and rich arts and culture are more of your liking, then go for one of the Bali hotels in Ubud that are mostly ready to welcome you with their unique villa settings and blend of traditional Balinese architecture and modern amenities. For honeymooners looking for a remote area to escape to may opt for one of the boutique resorts in East Bali and the island's north. These include Candidasa and the diving and snorkelling haven of Amed, and the north comprisign the quiet beaches of Pemuteran Bay and Lovina Beach, famous for its dolphin spotting tours.Read More
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour
Editor's Pick of Bali favorite hotels!
Still hesitating? Check our editors' personal favourites!
What is 'Editor's Pick':
Editor’s Picks are the hotels we personally reviewed and liked the most, ones we recommend to our own friends and family when they come to Bali and are looking for the best places to stay according to their budget or location preferences.