Gili Meno is the most relaxing of the 3 Gili islands. Meno truly sets itself apart from Gili Trawangan and Gili Air that border it – both in terms of features and characteristics. It offers a more preserved nature, with very low-key nightlife thanks to a local island village administrative ruling that puts a ban on late-night music.
This adds choice and can be a blessing for travellers wanting a more quiet and laidback island retreat compared to the much established Gili Trawangan island and its smaller ‘twin’, Gili Air.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Interested in this tour? Book it here.
Despite its uniqueness, Gili Meno has a great range of attractions – all easily located walking distance from your hotel or villa. Right on the beach, not far from the boat docking area, is a mini turtle sanctuary. Cut through the middle of the island, and within only a minute’s walk westward you’ll end up at the island’s large and unique saltwater lake with its occasional spotting of tropical birds and wildlife.
You won’t find any shops or ATMs around Meno. And although nightlife is obviously out of the question here, you can still enjoy cold beers and tasty meals at a number of small beach bars and restaurants that line its quiet west coast. They’re great for taking in serene sunset moments.
If you’re looking for some luxury dining, Meno has its good collection of luxury resorts with attached bars and beach clubs. You won’t find the partying crowds that are common to Trawangan and Air here. Meno suits nature lovers best, as well as honeymooners and couples looking for privacy and absolute rest and relaxation.
- Location: Gili Indah, Pemenang, North Lombok, West Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia