Gili Islands Hotels and Travel Guide
Gilis Hotels and Travel Information
The Gili Islands are a group of three small islands located off the north-western shore of Bali’s neighbour, Lombok. Highly popular among divers, there are dive centres available on all three, namely Gili Trawangan, Gili Meno and Gili Air, and the waters around them boast rich tropical marine biodiversity and offer good visibility all year round. Collectively referred to as the ‘Gilis’, they are technically part of Lombok, but have become a much-loved optional itinerary for visitors to Bali, with easy and regular transfer services available.
Gili Trawangan has a good mix with quiet and serene beaches on the northern and western sides, and a multitude of dining and partying hotspots at restaurants and lively bars on the south. Gili Meno serves as an ultimate choice for an escape; overall discreet with beautifully barren beaches and a local village ban on late partying in place. Gili Air is easily Trawangan’s miniscule version, and usually completes one’s Gili island hopping experience. Plan your upcoming trip to the Gilis with our travel guide and choose from our collection of Gili Island hotels that suit your budget and preference.
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Private Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple with Dinner
- Kintamani Volcano, Ubud & Barong Dance Performance
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ayung River
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private East Coast Tour
- Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
All Hotels in Gili Islands