Diving in Bali
Bali Scuba Diving Guide
Bali Scuba Diving: offering a thriving and vibrant underwater world with some excellent dive sites, diving is extremely popular in Bali. The warm waters are abundant with extensive coral reefs and magnificent marine life with sharks, turtles and manta rays. Spectacular dives include drop off walls, wreck diving and drift diving.
Dive centres operate from all the main resort areas offering both daytrips and PADI certificate courses. During the rainy season, diving may not be at its best as storms reduce visibility.
Bali's great dive spots are around Nusa Lembongan, Sanur, Amed, Gili Tepekong, Menjangan Island and Tulamben. If you prefer not to get wet, why not take a submarine safari from around Candidasa or Nusa Lembongan.Read More
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Whitewater Rafting & Elephant Safari Ride
- Whitewater Rafting
- Downhill Cultural Cycling Tour with Lunch
- Private Bali As You Please Tour
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Best of Bali Highlights Tour with Lunch
- Elephant Safari Park & Optional Elephant Ride