Diving in Bali
Bali Scuba Diving Guide
Bali Scuba Diving: offering a thriving and vibrant underwater world with some excellent dive sites, diving is extremely popular in Bali. The warm waters are abundant with extensive coral reefs and magnificent marine life with sharks, turtles and manta rays. Spectacular dives include drop off walls, wreck diving and drift diving.
Dive centres operate from all the main resort areas offering both daytrips and PADI certificate courses. During the rainy season, diving may not be at its best as storms reduce visibility.
Bali's great dive spots are around Nusa Lembongan, Sanur, Amed, Gili Tepekong, Menjangan Island and Tulamben. If you prefer not to get wet, why not take a submarine safari from around Candidasa or Nusa Lembongan.Read More
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour