Where and What to Eat in Bali
Bali restaurants come in various forms, each inviting you to a special epicurean journey while on holiday in Bali. The island is an international gathering place with a wide range of dining options to suit every palate, and price range to suit every budget. There are several 'eat streets' lined with dining spots, from the typical warung serving traditional and local fare to fine establishments presenting fusion and international menus.
Here is our continually updated Bali restaurants compilation. Bali has an exciting culinary scene and one that is consistently changing. While on the island, explore these different venues and their variety of tastes and settings - there will always be a different selection to try out around the corner and on your next visits!
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Private Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple with Dinner
- Kintamani Volcano, Ubud & Barong Dance Performance
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ayung River
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private East Coast Tour
- Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion