Everything you Need to Know about Denpasar
Denpasar may at first seem ill-adapted for tourism as it is the capital city and the centre of Bali’s economy, but actually Denpasar is home to several historical, multi-cultural, traditional, and religious gems. There are museums and monuments from the Dutch colonial period and from even more recent years, while temples will surprise you with their allure.
Denpasar’s many public facilities hold various public events, whether it’s a big annual happening like the Bali Arts Festival or just a weekly soccer school practice. Have a walk around its two large green squares, although you should be extra careful when crossing the streets as the traffic can get very busy.
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Private Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple with Dinner
- Kintamani Volcano, Ubud & Barong Dance Performance
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ayung River
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private East Coast Tour
- Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion