Bali Culture Guide
Everything you need to know about Balinese Culture
Bali culture is unique and famous especially for its rich and vibrant arts. Various forms of dance and music have made Bali's arts and culture scene one of the most diverse in the world. Hinduisim as the main religion is the major influence behind its development.
Music, drama, dance and costumes become a feast for the senses during temple festivities. Rites of passage at Balinese family households can almost be seen daily, celebrating the cycle of birth, death and rebirth. Special cultural dates and highlights also mark the calendar, through annual art festivals and local revelries that visitors should check out to make the best of their visit.
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Private Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple with Dinner
- Kintamani Volcano, Ubud & Barong Dance Performance
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ayung River
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private East Coast Tour
- Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion