At Bamboo Blonde’s Canggu store, you‘ll find the extensive collection of feel-good fashion designs from the Bali-based fashion brand. These include casual summer camp tops, light dresses that suit the beach and bar, and there are also single and mix-and-match pieces that are good for formal occasions. These include button-down shirt dresses and faux leather maxi Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 9am to 10pm
- Location: Jalan Pantai Batu Bolong No.53B, Canggu, North Kuta, Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
- Tel: +62 (0)361 3350608
This small shop in Canggu showcases a huge variety of homemade health goods that are directly sourced from different farmers and wholesalers. There’s everything from virgin coconut oils and extra virgin olive oils, dried cranberries, almonds and mixed nuts, and dried fruits, to dips and relishes, jams, pitted dates and chia seeds. If you’re staying at a villa in Canggu, you can also have your orders delivered. They ensure all their products are healthy, of good quality and as natural as possible, with no chemicals or artificial ingredients added.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 9am to 6pm
- Location: Jalan Pantai Batu Bolong No.23A, Canggu, North Kuta, Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
- Tel: +62 (0)859-5378-0775
Kartel Boardstore on Jalan Batu Bolong is not only a favourite spot for coffees and meat pies in Canggu, but also has some great Aussie-shaped surfboards and outdoor equipment on display. It stocks a range of cool clothing items from various labels such as Naken, together with brand new boards starting from about Rp 3.5 million.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 9am to 7.30pm
- Location: Jalan Pantai Batu Bolong No.73, Canggu, North Kuta, Badung, Bali 80351, Indonesia
- Tel: +62 (0)878-8165-0654
As its name suggests, Limited Edition stocks a collection of rare and sometimes edgy items in its small boutique concept store on the Berawa Beach Road. The store is dominated by a dark and monochrome theme and showcases leather dresses and purses for women by Vintage Century, leather jackets and scarfs for men by Skingraft, sunglasses by Enki designs and Shadowland, silver jewellery by Johnny Ramli, quirky earrings by Eleven44, and so on.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 9am to 9pm
- Location: Jalan Pantai Berawa No.41, Tibubeneng, North Kuta, Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
- Tel: +62 (0)851-0027-9344
Malamadre Motorcycles is a result of its owner’s pure passion for building custom bikes. It was started by a Spaniard who had many years in the motor business under his belt, including stints at Ford and VW-Audi AG, but left his entire life behind in Spain to move to Bali. The headquarters is located in Canggu, where you can find numerous modifications of Honda CBs and 200cc cruisers, which you can purchase and also rent on daily, weekly and monthly bases.
- Opening Hours: Monday–Friday from 9.30am to 6pm, Saturdays from 9.30am to 3pm (closed on Sundays)
- Location: Jalan Pantai Batu Bolong No.5, Canggu, North Kuta, Badung, Bali 80351, Indonesia
- Tel: +62 (0)812-3935-3202
Bali has a good collection of locally-based board shapers and Redz is a very good one. Their main surf shop and factory is in Canggu. Step inside and you’ll discover a full range of shortboards, high-performance full-carbon SUP boards, Malibus and a whole set of accessories from fins and leashes to tail pads, travel bags, booties, Read More...
- Opening Hours: Monday–Saturday from 9am to 10pm, Sundays from 9am to 2pm
- Location: Jalan Raya Canggu No.18X, Tibubeneng, North Kuta, Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
- Tel: +62 (0)361 8446207