Everything you need to know about Canggu Beach
Canggu Beach is a coastal village and an up-and-coming resort area that is roughly situated between Seminyak and Tanah Lot. The coastline of Canggu comprises different black-sand beaches, almost all with surf breaks that are popular haunts of surfers from around the world. These include the beaches of Berawa that borders just north of Seminyak’s Batubelig beach, Batu Bolong, Batu Mejan aka ‘Echo Beach’, Pererenan, Seseh and Mengening just south of Tanah Lot.
The countryside of Canggu Beach also features verdant rice fields, making it a residential area of choice among many Bali expatriates. This has also led to the abundance of villas, either as homes or as full-fledged resorts paired with five-star services and facilities. As Bali’s expatriate neighbourhood and surfing area, Canggu has among the island’s latest surf camps, bar and restaurant openings, and shops catering to an international clientele. Browse through our Canggu section to find out more.
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Private Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple with Dinner
- Kintamani Volcano, Ubud & Barong Dance Performance
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ayung River
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private East Coast Tour
- Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
Hotels around Canggu