Everything you need to know about Candidasa Beach
Candidasa is located in the Samuh neigborhood of the Bugbug Village, 12 kilometres southwest of Amlapura, the main town and capital of the Karangasem regency. It was formerly known as Teluk Kehen (Kehen Bay), but since the tourism industry was introduced the name was changed to Candidasa.
Only one thing is for sure, Candidasa is a tranquil coast offering varying accommodation, from basic to five-star resorts and few good restaurants in between. It is also a strategic place from where to explore the east of the island, which boasts exotic cultural highlights and a range of historical sites and exciting tours to enjoy.
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Private Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple with Dinner
- Kintamani Volcano, Ubud & Barong Dance Performance
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ayung River
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private East Coast Tour
- Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
Hotels around Candidasa