The best cheap hotels in Bali come in a wide range of styles, choices of complementing facilities, and of course, room rates to suit any budget. If affordable, low-priced, economical, and inexpensive are on your checklist for enjoying a holiday and a memorable stay in Bali, then you may find one that best suits your preference for location and facilities from our list here.
Nevertheless, 'cheap' doesn't necessarily mean the lowest of the bunch that you could expect in terms of services or facilities. Some of these most popular Bali cheap hotels offer their own level of cheerfulness, cleanliness, unique features and warm Balinese hospitality that might just fit your preference, especially if you're more into exploring Bali and the immediate location rather than your hotel.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
An Indonesian spa with qualified therapists, beautiful and cozy settings with the sounds of flowing river also our hygenic equipments guarantees a full relaxation to your body and mind.Experience an outdoor massage facing our garden and whirlpool.Dramatic hilltop and riverside dining.All immersed in the mystique of this spiritual land. Read More...