Bali Beaches and Ubud
Everything you need to know about Bali Beaches
Bali has a rich assortment of beaches, each of which is a favorite destination on its own. Bali beaches range from palm-fringed white sand coasts on the island’s south such as Kuta, Nusa Dua and Sanur, to the cliff-guarded ‘hidden’ shores of Uluwatu, Padang Padang, Dreamland and Bingin.
Bali beaches also comprise striking black sands on the north and western shorelines, with sleepy undisturbed coves in-between. Once the haunt of surfers, Bali's beaches now welcome visitors in search of paradise with superb hotels and excellent facilities. Browse through our Bali beach guide, and discover your own favourite coast in Bali.
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Private Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple with Dinner
- Kintamani Volcano, Ubud & Barong Dance Performance
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ayung River
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private East Coast Tour
- Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion