10 Best Things to Do in Bali
Bali Must-see Attractions
Our 10 Best Things to Do in Bali take you straight to the ‘can’t miss’ cultural treasures and famous landscapes found all around the magical island of Bali. There are innumerable temples, historical sites, and spots of natural beauty spread across eight regencies.
This narrowing-down of choices will get you discovering the best of Bali in no time. Go east to see the majestic 'mother temple' of Besakih or travel to the heartland where rice paddies offer scenic photo opportunities. From scenic vistas to cultural performances, there is something for everyone.Read More
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Private Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple with Dinner
- Kintamani Volcano, Ubud & Barong Dance Performance
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ayung River
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private East Coast Tour
- Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
Tanah Lot must be the island's most iconic temple. This temple is perched on top of a huge rock, and surrounded by the sea with waves constantly crashing on to its base. As among Bali's most important sea temples, Tanah Lot pays homage to the guardian spirits of the sea. The temple serves as foreground to the most picturesque sunsets. Read More...
|1 - 10|| |