Bali Attractions by Areas
What to See in Bali
Despite being a small island, Bali possesses a diverse collection of sights to see. These range from its cool central uplands where mountain ranges roughly divide the island, to its balmy coasts where various surf spots await wave riders. There’s a choice to suit everyone’s taste, interest and adrenaline level.
If you really want to get to know and experience it all, a week-long itinerary can hardly cover it all. From east to west, north to south, you can traverse Bali and still find a different adventure to try. Check out some of the highlights that it has to offer, from the many corners of the island.
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Private Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple with Dinner
- Kintamani Volcano, Ubud & Barong Dance Performance
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ayung River
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private East Coast Tour
- Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion