Best Trick Art and 3D Galleries in Bali
Bali Trick-Eye and Interactive Museums
Bali’s collection of trick art galleries and interactive 3D museums not only offer great activities for families during rainy days on the island, but they also serve as wonderful alternatives to the beach and malls. Step inside these wondrous art spaces and you can find immersive murals masterfully crafted to create stunning three-dimensional illusions. Some are truly life-size and hyper-realistic, which allow lots of experimentation with your creative poses – all to make that one-of-a-kind group shot.
From parodies of famous celebrities, such as scenes from the White House, or classical paintings gone wild, blockbuster movie characters, fairy tale and magical themes, to the most current pop-culture references, these galleries will offer you hours of fun discovery. Most of them have a helpful team of guides who are more than happy to show you some creative pose tips and ideas, and they can also take that perfectly framed shot for you, so no one has to miss out on the fun.Read More
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Whitewater Rafting & Elephant Safari Ride
- Whitewater Rafting
- Downhill Cultural Cycling Tour with Lunch
- Private Bali As You Please Tour
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Best of Bali Highlights Tour with Lunch
- Elephant Safari Park & Optional Elephant Ride
1Dream Museum Zone (DMZ) Bali Legian0
Dream Museum Zone (DMZ) Bali is a fun and interactive art gallery featuring a vast collection of three-dimensional, life-size murals for visitors to pose and play with. The gallery features a rich array of masterfully painted artworks that each serves as interactive backdrops for illusory three-dimensional photography. There are an impressive total of 120 unique artworks in 14 different categories spread over three levels, which provide a full-day of discovery and creativity. The museum is located on Jalan Nakula, right off the junction of Jalan Dewi Sri and Kuta’s Sunset Road, and just down the street from the TS Suites in Seminyak. Read More...
2Upside Down World Bali near Kuta0
- Opening Hours: Mon - Sun 09:00 - 22:00
- Location: Jl. Nakula No. 33X, Legian
- Tel: +62 (0)361 849 6220
Upside Down World Bali adds to the growing list of fun indoor activities on the island, where you can enter seven specially designed rooms whose décor and furniture are simply, and deliberately, the wrong way up. It is where you can enjoy a fun day out with your partner or friends and strike many whacky poses, only to end up as gravity-defying stunts in photos. Selfie sticks don’t really work here… but don’t worry, friendly staff are on standby to help you with shots. Read More...
3I AM Bali 3D Interactive Art Museum Denpasar0
- Opening Hours: 09:00 – 21:00
- Address: Jalan Bypass Ngurah Rai No. 726, Pemogan, Denpasar
- Tel: +62 (0)361 847 3053
- Website: http://www.facebook.com/UpsideDownWorldIndonesia
I AM Bali 3D Museum is one of the most fun places to spend a half day out with family and friends in Bali’s provincial capital of Denpasar, particularly if you’re up for some crazy group photos. This fun and interactive art gallery is located right under the city’s major landmark, the Bajra Sandhi Museum in the Puputan Square, and houses dozens of different three-dimensional trick-art murals to experiment with together. Themes range from rural Bali and agricultural life to popular culture and children’s themes such as Disney cartoons and Pokémon. Read More...
Rate This Place: ( votes)
- Opening Hours: Mon-Fri 09:00-20:00, Sat-Sun 07:00-20:00
- Location: Bajra Sandhi Museum Ground Floor, Jalan Niti Mandala, Renon, Denpasar
- Tel: +62 (0)361 474 3569
- Website: http://www.facebook.com/iambaliofficial