What to See in Bali
A trip to Bali can be filled with culture, nature, art, the spiritual or, even better, all of these. Apart from the wealth of Bali attractions, from the spectacular beaches of Kuta, Nusa Dua and Seminyak, or Ubud’s cultural heart and picturesque terraced rice fields, the northeastern coastal towns and Lombok Island are hidden gems awaiting discovery.
The west coast of Bali is still off the beaten path, with tapering ranges of mountains covered in lush forests, wet rice fields and bountiful vegetation. Bali attractions also comprise historical sites and buildings that stand the tests of time, and a range of museums and art galleries all offer a different glimpse of Bali, be it for the curious traveller or honeymooners looking for their memorable scene in Bali.
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Private Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple with Dinner
- Kintamani Volcano, Ubud & Barong Dance Performance
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ayung River
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private East Coast Tour
- Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion