Bali Underwater Activities
Bali's underwater scenes are as beautiful as its overland highlights, and continue to attract divers and non-divers, with various options for the latter. Almost anyone can participate in these tours, that take them under the surface of the waves to introduce the non-diver and non-swimmer to the island's marine biodiversity.
Submersibles such as the Odyssey submarine take passengers down to the depths of Amuk Bay in East Bali, while keeping them sound and dry. Alternatives that take guests down on 'walks' around the sandbed and reef gardens include the Bali Marine Walk off the coast of Lembongan and the Bali Seawalker.
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Private Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple with Dinner
- Kintamani Volcano, Ubud & Barong Dance Performance
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ayung River
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private East Coast Tour
- Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion