Bali Activities by Areas
What to Do in Bali
From the island’s assortment of coastlines, black sand or white, to its lush mountainous uplands, there’s always a diverse facet of Bali to experience. Engaging water sports abound, be it riding the rolling surf, exploring the underwater world, or cruising down a river between the highland ravines; flourishing and insightful cultural activities also offer multi-sensory experiences through crash courses, art classes, culinary lessons, and workshops.
Most of the water sport activities are scattered around on the southern coasts of the island, while the central and upland regions such as Ubud offer more cultural and artistic highlights.
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Private Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple with Dinner
- Kintamani Volcano, Ubud & Barong Dance Performance
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ayung River
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private East Coast Tour
- Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion