Most Popular Waterparks in Bali
What better way to enjoy a splashing holiday than spend a fun time at Bali's great waterparks? Bali is home to three major waterparks, namely the Waterbom Bali in central Kuta, which is also the island's first and largest; New Kuta Green Park, located in the southern Bukit Peninsula, and the latest addition being the Circus Waterpark, located in the outerskirts of Kuta.
The waterparks, while offering different choices of facilities and levels of excitement, all feature typical array of slides, 'lazy river' pools, and food and beverage outlets within the parks. Bali's waterparks are best enjoyed with family and friends. Allow a full day to experience the whole range of facilities on offer.
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Private Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple with Dinner
- Kintamani Volcano, Ubud & Barong Dance Performance
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ayung River
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private East Coast Tour
- Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion