Best Escape Games in Bali
Bali Escape Room Challenges
Bali has a good handful of escape room challenges that require teamwork and logic to solve a series of puzzles and escape the room before the hour runs out. These put you in Sherlock Holmes’ shoes, to solve the mystery case. Basically, such ‘escape the room’ games or challenges put you and your friends (usually up to six) in intricately designed rooms, where a series of puzzles, clues and hidden messages were set up for you to solve together as a team.
Here are several spots in Bali where you can experience the thrill. As a team, you are thrown right into a scenario with puzzles that are tricky to solve (you can usually ask for help). A ‘who dunnit’ murder case? A haunted house? Or a mystery set against the dreamy world of Alice in Wonderland? These are the best escape games in Bali, each of them are a great way to spend an enjoyable, all-weather activity on the island. Perfect for when it rains, but also if you simply want an escape from the beach for a few hours.Read More
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour
Head to Totem Room Escape Challenge Bali where you and your partner, or a circle of up to six friends, can enjoy a truly fun hour indoors in Seminyak. As a team, you are transported into intricately designed ‘worlds’ or game rooms and thrown right into a scenario with a series of puzzles that only your combined inner sleuths can solve. A digital timer ticking away overhead adds to the adrenaline rush as your brain cells are kept firing until your ultimate ‘escape’.
Currently there are four game rooms, each designed according to theme and offer different difficulty levels. Each game starts with a countdown timer set for 50 minutes. Locked in Darkland, the ‘easiest’ game, is inspired by Alice in Wonderland, and its puzzles have elements of the classic tale, such as the white rabbit’s clock and the mad tea party. At first, our team was in for something challenging, thus reluctant upon being suggested this ‘introductory’ level. Apparently, we underestimated. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 10:00 – 22:00
- Location: Jalan Kayu Aya No.27, Seminyak
- Tel: +62 (0)361 474 007 1
- Website: http://www.facebook.com/totemroomescapebali
Pandora Experience Bali offers fun escape game adventures with its specially designed rooms in Kuta. Designed for teams of 2 to 10 people, you are put into thrilling scenarios where you’ll have to work as a team to solve puzzles, face endless surprises and discover hidden passages in order to escape the room in 2 hours or less. The games are bound to give your brains a good workout and get your adrenaline rushing. The games also serve as a great teambuilding activities, making it ideal for family vacations as well as corporate outings. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 12:00 - 22:00
- Location: Jalan Dewi Sri 45D, Kuta
- Tel: +62 (0)878 6225 1822
House of Trap Bali adds to the list of fun things you and family or friends can do on a rainy day in Bali, or whenever you’re up for something other than the beach or inland excursions. The escape room game is located at the Samasta Bali Lifestyle Village complex in Jimbaran, which is also home to the Movenpick Resort & Spa. There are currently three game scenarios to choose from, each carrying a different theme and difficulty level, but all offering 45 minutes of brain-teasing fun, teamwork and adrenaline rush as you gather clues and solve puzzles before time runs out. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 10:00 – 21:00
- Location: Samasta Lifestyle Village, Jalan Wanagiri, Jimbaran
- Tel: +62 (0)361 446 8600
Escape Room Bali offers great indoor fun on the Seminyak end of Sunset Road, with four immersive escape room challenges where teams of 2-6 people can play and work together to solve different clues and puzzles – with the objective of escaping the room within a limited time. The games are focused on problem-solving and teambuilding, making it a great pastime option for families and ideal for corporate events. Read More...
Rate This Place: ( votes)
- Opening Hours: 10:00 - 22:00
- Address: Jalan Sunset Road No. 88, Seminyak
- Tel: +62 (0)812 38990101, +62 (0)81 999111872
- Website: http://www.facebook.com/BaliEscapeRoom/