Bali Sports, Activities and Adventure
What to Do in Bali
Bali activities down at the shoreline enable you to enjoy surfing and a full range of other water sports; you can even go further deep to view coral gardens thriving with tropical marine life. However, Bali's excitement is not only bound to its rolling surf, scenic beaches and underwater playgrounds.
You can find various other engaging Bali activities overland and in the water. Go for a scenic rice paddy trek, climb up volcanoes or pedal your way through the winding village streets up in the highlands. Exotic settings and exciting programs take you closer to Bali’s sights and sounds, and a traditional Balinese spa treatment can round it up on a soothing note.
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Private Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple with Dinner
- Kintamani Volcano, Ubud & Barong Dance Performance
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ayung River
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private East Coast Tour
- Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion